I fully acknowledge and agree, in consideration of the Kennel which expression will include the proprietors and their servants and agents) boarding the pets name in the entry form:
1. All standard rates for boarding are based on twin share.
2. That (subject to clause 3) I release and indemnify AAA Pet Resort from and against all responsibilities, liabilities, claims, damages and expenses (including for any loss, injury, sickness or death of any pet lodged with the Kennel) arising in any way from the boarding of the pets by the Kennel, howsoever caused, including by any negligent act or omission or breach of duty or contract by the Kennel or any other person.
3. That the AAA Pet Resort bears no responsibility for any collars, leads, containers or other articles left with the Kennel.
4. We highly recommend that all pets are protected for fleas and ticks.
5. That the AAA Pet Resort excludes all implied conditions and warranties except any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would contravene any statute or cause any part of this agreement to be void ('non-excludable warrantiesâ€™), and that nothing in this agreement excludes or limits (a) the application of any provision of any statute where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of this agreement to be void; or (b) the Kennelâ€™s liability for breach of any non-excludable warranties.
6. That I shall pay to AAA Pet Resort a charge as indicated per calendar day or during the period of lodgement of pets with the Kennel.
7. We do not guarantee the requested room is the room the clients pet stays in, it is at the discretion of the kennel operator for the harmony of the kennel.
8. AAA Pet Resort is authorised to do whatever they deem necessary for the health and wellbeing of pets. Owner gives full authority to AAA Pet Resort to call a Veterinary surgeon for any treatment, procedure or to gather or exchange information of the pets in the event of sickness, illness, accident, injury or any reason should AAA Pet Resort deem necessary at the owners expense and agree to pay all expenses prior to removal of the pet/s."
9. That payments to AAA Pet Resort made no later than the date of admittance of the pets shall be made by cash, and any payments made after that day shall be by cash only.
10. That the signing of this agreement will create a lien over the pets in favour of AAA Pet Resort, which lien shall continue to exist while monies are owing pursuant to this agreement.
11. That I will not be entitled to remove the pets from AAA Pet Resort until I have paid all monies owing pursuant to this Agreement.
12. That if at any time payment for fourteen (14) days accommodation is outstanding, or payment for veterinary attention is not made within fourteen (14) days of request by AAA Pet Resort, I authorise AAA Pet Resort to dispose of the pets in any manner determined by the Kennel in its absolute discretion and hold the Kennel harmless therefore. AAA Pet Resort will account to me for any monies received should it exercise this power by selling the pets, less any monies owing pursuant to this agreement.
13. Any damage done by clientâ€™s pets must be paid for by the client.
14. That no deposit, payment or booking fee paid to the AAA Pet Resort will be refunded.
15. That AAA Pet Resort reserves the right to refuse entry of any animals.
16. I warrant that person presenting this pet is/am the sole owner of the pets or am authorised by the owner of the pets to enter into this agreement, and that the information is correct.
17. That, subject to alteration by AAA Pet Resort, these conditions shall apply each time I admit pets to the care of the Kennel.
18. I understand that and except that this agreement exists for every person who uses the AAA Pet Resort and am entitled to a copy now or whenever requested.